Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Right Foot


I don't know if you've ever been incarcerated for a long time in a bed. The static views really begin to get to you. I've been staring at my offensive right foot for so long, that I thought I'd share the view with you. I knew camera phones would come in handy one day. I feel like Cary Grant (or was it James Stewart) in Rear Window. Maybe I can see someone commit a murder as I stare out of the window. Till that happens, I will memorise evey grain of wood in my chinese cupboard.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

Hope your ankle is better soon. I wouldn't mind a day in bed, I have to say.

8:14 pm  
Blogger Uber Homme said...

sister/tdh: I know the grass is greener on the other side. But this really is very tedious. Oh yes.The view still hasn't changed.

12:02 pm  
Blogger Kristie said...

You'll have company soon. I'll exhort Sin to amuse you endlessly.

12:05 pm  
Blogger livinghigh said...

.. and wat lovely right foot it is! and the cupboard too!
;-)

PS: de piece on language perversions was yummy! yep, engdu works across the border as hinglish as well! ;-)

so, when do u think u'll be up on ure feet again, uber?

12:09 pm  
Blogger Uber Homme said...

LivingHigh: I don't think a swollen size 11 foot is remotely lovely! I'm hobbling around a bit ...should be mobile over the weekend (I hope).

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home