Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tangled Anonymity

This was intended to be an anonymous blog, with the idea that it would allow me to express and indulge myself without having to worry about which of my friends was reading it. Alas, this was not to be. F and M are now aware of this space. However, neither of them has ever cramped my style, so I think I'll be able to be as expressive as ever!

I am to host a loathesome dinner tonight. My Senior Partner has some geriatric Germans over and as he is out of town, I have been deputed to do the honours. In order to ease the tension I have invited a (relatively) younger group of parliementarians and business people. I hope that it is not an unmitigated disaster. As they are Germans, I trust they will arrive on time, eat early, and leave early. Oh yes, they have invited me to go with them on a chopper ride at the crack of dawn to see Nanga Parbat base camp. My stomach churns at the thought. Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home