Saturday, February 19, 2005

Inspiration

T called to ask for inspiration for her Herald column. I trotted some of the stuff set out in my "Dumb and Dumber" entry. This is now the basis for her column next month. Let it not be said that all I say is completely irrelevant. I have issues with Herald though ..too Karachi, too KGS, too libero-fascist and (quite honestly) too downright sopho-moronic. It needs a thorough shaking down. Ditto, its sibling, the oh-so-earnest Newsline. What is worth reading .. ? Lots of stuff on the web. The London Times. The Guardian. The New York Times. The Economist (stiff upper lip, but tolerable.) Gaydar (for comic relief). Amazon.com (my wish list grows); Armani.com (fantasy).HarveyNichols.com (more fantasy). Orkut.com(good looking strangers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home