Sunday, March 27, 2005

Vanity Unfair


I have been cleaning up my bathroom and I have discovered I use an inordinate number of products. Each morning involves most of the following:

Shampoo: Nicky Clarke Ultra Shining Hairomatherapy
Conditioner: Neutrogena-60 second Therapy
Shower Gel: Dove- Ultra firming Age Defying(!)
Face Cleanser: Clarins Doux Nettoyant Moussant (All skin types)
Clinique For Men Face Scrub
Toni and Guy Moisture Injection
Edge Shaving Gel (Aloe Extra Gentle)
Distilled Witch Hazel (Generic) Post Shave
Johnsons PH.55 Deodorant
Johnsons Buds for ears
Clinique Eye Gel
Estee Lauder Time Zone Moisturiser
Plax Anti Tartar Mouthwash
Aquafresh Ultra Clean Toothpaste
Vetiver Cologne/Lanvin or Herrera but usually Guerlain.

Ok ok . I know it looks like a lot. Actually I don't really consciously think I'm using all this stuff. Its just instinctive. I pretty much reach for it all in roughly the order I've listed. And it doesn't take me all that long to get ready so I must have perfected it all. Does it make me look any better? I don't know. You'll have to see me to figure that out. Does it make me feel better ? A million bucks. Infinitely better than the E or K or whatever that my Karachi friends are popping, the coke that my Lahore friends are snorting and the dope that my Islamabad friends are smoking. Infinitely better than botox. Hic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home